PALEO PHAT FUDGE
Recipe adapted from Paleochef.com
This is my go to dessert for every day!! I dreamed of finding a super food dessert that was not a cake, tart, pie or any baked product. I love cacao and adding my umami elements (golden berries and cayenne pepper) here really hits the spot. This is a great work out, fitness, super food recipe that really pumps you up with energy, vitality and that overall great feeling that eating clean gives you. You know the feeling right? Feel free to adapt and make it vegan. I make this every week and keep it in the freezer. It really is a bad day when they finish. I also just began Sarah Wilson’s I quit Sugar program (empirically I must admit as the program has not yet began and I am on the waiting list) so I took of all the sweet elements: golden berries and sweetener and it is amazing how good it is!
- 1 cup/ 115 gr almond flour (I love HEB brand the best)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon/ 2 gr baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅛ cup Swerve sweetener
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put a silicon mold (loaf pan or individual loaf pans) on a perforated tray. Spray with a gluten free spray such as coconut oil.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Combine all dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix the wet into the dry together until well incorporated with a whisk.
- Pour into greased silicon loaf pans and bake on the perforated tray for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and unmold. Store in a plastic container such as a recycled salad acrylic container. These keep for 2 days in perfect conditions.
I hate spam as much as you do! I’ll only be sharing my best recipes and special offers. You can unsubscribe from receiving my emails at any time.