This Cangshan knife is another favorite in my classes, people love it! We use it to chop chocolate, nuts, anything really.
I really love the shape, feel and grip of this 8 inch knife (you can get a smaller or larger version) and the sheath it comes with is beautiful and so practical. Here are the highlights of this Japanese knife.
- Unique Patent Pending Design that focuses on rich ultra-dense African Blackwood Handle
- Hand Crafted from Japan VG10 Steel with HRC 60 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- 8-Inch chef’s knife for versatile slicing, chopping, dicing, and more
- Each Knife comes with dark walnut wood magnetic saya style sheath
- Hand wash only, limited lifetime warranty